Jelly Button is looking for a Game Client Developer to join our team and take a significant part in creating Jelly’s new and existing games.
We are currently 100+ Jellies who want to make a difference by creating beautiful and successful mobile games. Our first title “Pirate Kings”, with over 80 million downloads and counting. We released 2 more titles, Board Kings and Monster Blasters and we are in production of our next titles.
Our team consists of top Unity3d developers, collaborating and outputting at the highest technological and professional standards. We have implemented expert techniques from the field of “classic” software development: working with classic design patterns, working with an MVC and DI frameworks, unit/integration tests, a thorough QA process, etc.
You are the critical building-block of our games, and our company. You will be surrounded by some of the sharpest minds, highest skill, and empowering teamwork you can hope to find. You like to adapt, innovate, learn, and develop your own abilities in order to help push the company to even greater heights. If you want to be a part of something growing, dynamic, and leading, this is the job for you.
- Mobile game development in Unity3D.
- Lead client side development using cutting-edge technologies.
- Developing multiplayer games for millions of players.
- Work on our existing, massively popular game, and take part in developing new games.
- At least 2 years of proven Unity3D development experience.
- Strong C# skills are a must.
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code.
- Passion for games.
- Experience with UI development.
- A wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.).
- Experience developing games in various languages/frameworks (XNA, cocos, Java, etc.)
- Experience with game engines: Unreal, CryEngine, etc.
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent experience from IDF tech units.
- Experience with writing shaders.
- Previous iOS/Android development experience.