Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Jelly Button is looking for a talented experienced Backend Team Lead who wants to take charge of the development of our exciting new games.
Your position will require:
- Lead a team of 3-5 backend developers in an Agile environment (partially hands-on)
- Oversee the overall development life-cycle, from design/planning to implementation and support to maintain a high standard of software quality
- Design and develop a highly scalable system through the entire product lifecycle
- Use technologies like Kafka, Redis, Kubernetes and more
- Work with NoSQL like Aerospike, ElasticSearch
- Provide technical leadership to team members while taking an active part in the team tasks
- Mentor and advise teams in code review, pair-programming and more
- Gather product and technical requirements
- Design and implement advanced features
- Work on bug fixing and improving existing backend services
- Participate in and contribute to technical design reviews
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies