We are looking for Java Developer, who can’t wait to get their hands on the development of our games, plan and design technical solutions. We are looking for you, who has experience with large scale, distributed systems, likes challenges and is capable of finding innovative solutions using various technologies.
- Design & develop highly scalable micro services that serve millions of players per day with Spring cloud runs on kubernetes environments
- Write technical design documents.
- Architect scalable DB solutions.
- Plan how to monitor
- Deep understanding of web topology and rising challenges of highly-scalable, highly-available systems.
- Work tightly with product departments, keeping to precise timelines.
- Proven experience in managed programming, with a significant background in server side Java development using Spring Boot, Spring Data/JPA
- At least 3 years experience with Spring framework and Web API.
- Hands-on experience with large scale products.
- Deep understanding of database technologies (No-SQL databases such as Redis, Aerospike and relational databases such as MYSQL, MariaDB, etc).
- Experience with Microservices programming pattern.
- Experience in writing technical and architectural design documents.
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming and Messaging Queues (Like Kafka)
- Experience with SCRUM (Agile) methodology.
- Extensive past teamwork experience. Ability to be part of a team, and be a supportive teammate.
- Ability and will to learn and explore new technologies.
- Test driven development.
- Using Grafana for monitoring services
- Spring cloud contract testing
- Groovy DSL
- A degree in computer science.
- Experience in B2C mobile field.
- Experience working with Dockers and Kubernetes
- Experience with client side development. (JS and CSS).