Jelly Button is looking for an Infra game developer to join our team and take a significant part in creating Jelly’s new and exciting games.
Our team consists of top Unity 3d developers, collaborating and outputting at the highest technological and professional standards.
We have implemented expert techniques from the field of “classic” software development: working with classic design patterns, working with an MVC and DI frameworks, unit/integration tests, a thorough QA process, etc.
You will be the critical building-block of our games, and our company.
You will be surrounded by some of the sharpest minds, highest skill, and empowering teamwork you can hope to find.
You like to adapt, innovate, learn, and develop your own abilities in order to help push the company to even greater heights.
If you want to be a part of something growing, dynamic, and leading, this is the job for you!
- Infra game development in Unity3D.
- Client side development using cutting-edge technologies.
- Developing infra for multiplayer games for millions of players.
- Work on our existing projects, and take part in developing new games.
- Strong software development skills are a must.
- At least 3 years of proven C# software development experience
- Experience in mobile software development
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code.
- Passion for games, and code.
- Experience developing games in various languages/frameworks (XNA, cocos, Java, etc.)
- Experience with UI development.
- Experience with game engines: Unreal, CryEngine, etc.
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent experience from IDF tech units.
- Experience with writing shaders.
- Previous iOS/Android development experience.