Jelly Button is searching for a talented BI Developer to join our R&D Department.
We're looking for a team player with a tech-driven approach.
The BI team manages and processes the Analytics Data Warehouse in the company. Starting from the ETL process (streaming & batch loading), through data processing to the distribution of the data using reports and visualization tools. Our in-house BI system is based on Google Cloud Platform products and Vertica, which assist us to monitor all the data online in the technical & business domains in order to best improve our games in the aspects of user behavior analysis.
The person we're looking for will be in charge of massive data collection and transformations using top-notch technologies.
You need to be able to effectively communicate with different departments in the organization, love technologies and be able to think methodically to execute effective and efficient big-scale solutions.
· Translate business needs to technical specifications
· Support and improve existing BI systems
· Develop and execute database queries and conduct analysis
· Create visualizations and reports
· Collaborate with stakeholders to promote integration
· 1+ years of proven experience as a BI Developer
· At least 2 years of proven experience with SQL
· An academic degree in Computer Science / Industrial Engineering / Information Systems
· Fast learner - ability to adapt to new technologies
· Strong technical approach and an ability to solve business questions
· Skilled in Python
· Background in Data warehouse and data mining
· Vertica background – an advantage
· Cloud background - GCP/AWS – an advantage
· Spark and Java knowledge - an advantage