Jelly Button is looking for a talented Experienced Back-end Developer who can’t wait to get their hands on the development of our games. We are looking for you, who has experience with large scale, distributed systems, likes challenges and is capable of finding innovative solutions using various technologies. We work on AWS and GCP.
We are currently 100+ Jellies who want to make a difference by creating successful and beautiful new mobile games. Our games include: Pirate Kings which is our first title, with over 80 million downloads and counting. Board Kings, and many more.
● Design & develop highly scalable servers that able to serve millions of players per day.
● Deep understanding of web topology and rising challenges of highly-scalable, highly-available systems.
● Deep understanding of micro-services architecture
● High level of understanding of current technologies to support multi-platform products.
● Architect scalable DB solutions.
● Work tightly with product departments, keeping to precise timelines.
● Write technical design documents.
● Proven experience in managed programming, with a significant background in server side .Net development.
● At least 3 years experience with Asp.net MVC, Web API & .Net Core
● Hands-on experience with large scale products.
● Deep understanding of database technologies (No-SQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis and relational databases such as MSSQL, PostgreSQL, etc).
● Experience with Micro-services programming pattern.
● High level of understanding of asynchronous programming.
● Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
● Experience in writing technical design documents.
● Experience with SCRUM (Agile) methodology.
● Extensive past teamwork experience. Ability to be part of a team, and be a supportive teammate.
● Ability to learn and explore new technologies.
● Experience working with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.)
● Experience with client side development. (JS and CSS).
● Test driven development.
● A degree in computer science.
● Experience in B2C mobile field.