We are looking for a CRM Operation Specialist to join our mission to create fun beautiful games
The CRM Operation specialist is responsible for ensuring a flawless implementation of all monetization promotions and activities, both inside and outside the game.
As a Monetization opeartion specialist you will:
- Have responsibility for the successful implementation, management and day‐to‐day operation of marketing activities and automation systems
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Execution for email marketing campaigns, including segmentation, testing and deployment and continually evaluate these for improvements
- Managing the operation of monetization activities inside the game through the game’s Back end system: setting up promotions, controlling game features, creating pricing configurations, segmentation, CRM control, prizes awarding, etc.
- Managing the operation of monetization activities outside the game: setting up ongoing and daily emails, web and mobile notifications.
- Perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Working on ongoing improvements of our operation systems with our developers.
** Location might move to Herzliya **
- Familiarity with CRM tools and platforms
- SQL knowledge - advantage
- Programming language knowledge – advantage
- Highly attentive to details, thorough, responsible and punctual.
- Strong computer skills, ability to learn and operate multiple applications
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great time management skills.
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Proactive and creative with the drive to improve and continuously learn.
- English proficiency both spoken and written.
- Availability to work off hours.