Jelly Button is looking for a copywriter to be part of our growing studio and its casual game brands.
You'll be the voice behind all of our games, bringing stories and characters to life from conceptualization to launch. This dynamic position is an incredible opportunity for a talented writer who can think creatively and translate business needs into compelling content.
In collaboration with our product, art, and monetization teams, you'll develop our brand voice and express it throughout the player journey.
In this role, you'll wear many different hats; writing copy for promotional campaigns across a variety of communication channels, developing narrative and tone across all games, creating clear product copy that drives an engaging and cohesive experience for our players, and much more!
• Native English speaker, proficient in recent American slang & customs- must
• At least 2 years of experience in end-user facing marketing writing
• Previous experience in the online gaming industry- huge advantage
• Previous experience in writing UX micro copy- advantage
• A passion for writing and creative thinking
• A team player; position requires multiple interfaces with different team members and colleagues
• Social media savvy, familiarity with social media networks