We are looking for a Monetization Team Leader to join and lead our Monetization and User Retention team. In this role, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of our daily engagement and monetization campaigns. Manage the Monetization, Operations, Crm, Art and Community teams. you will serve as a focal point for monetization within the studio. If you are a passionate and creative individual who likes working with people and technology, with a meticulous approach for solving issues within a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
- Act as focal point for monetization matters within the department and the studio.
- Run daily promotion routines alongside long-term planning to maximize player engagement and revenue.
- Be in constant awareness of our KPIs and find creative solutions for meeting and exceeding them.
- Manage the promotions schedule, identify potential issues or obstacles, raise flags and find the best ways to approach them.
- Ensure the quality and uniformity of the content being deployed.
- Monitor, analyze, and conclude every event
- Manage a diversified team, with various subject manners (Monetization, Pricing, crm etc.)
- Build a flow for players targeting and manage the revenue unit income
- Bachelor in a related field (preferably Economy or Business management)
- At least 4 years of work experience in a gaming or online company
- At least 2 years of experience managing a team
- Work experience in a LiveOps Management role – an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player and proactive by nature. Must have a passion for conflict resolution and problem solving
- Attentive, autonomous, detail-oriented and resourceful - Identifies potential blockers to the process and solves them independently
- Strives to constant improvement and highly engaged with data
- Understands the game’s KPIs, business values and expert in pricing methodologies
- A strong interest in casual gaming, familiarity with free to play game economy and our games specifically
- Willingness and enthusiasm for business trips from time to time