Jelly Button is looking for you to be our next monetization manager to join our ever-evolving casual games offering!
The monetization manager is responsible for revenue drivers in our games: Planning and executing marketing plans, coming up with new monetization features as well as improving existing ones, finding and implementing new business ideas, monitoring monetization activity results while constantly working on improving them to increase revenue KPIs.
You will develop promotional plans from concept to execution. You will work closely with creative teams for concept creation, analytics teams to monitor and improve results, product teams to make sure monetization hooks are implemented in our games and many other interfaces within the company.
- Manage, develop and execute promotional activities
- Creating new campaign ideas to increase player engagement and revenue
- Coming up with new monetization feature ideas to help increase revenue
- Continually testing, innovating and iterating on on-going programs
- Monitor campaign results and optimize accordingly
- 2+ years of experience as Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, CRM or Product Marketing (in the online industry- an advantage)
- Proven analytical competencies
- Focus on consumer behavior in digital entertainment/games – advantage
- Strong English written/verbal communication skills
- Strong passion for user behavior and motivation