Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Do you want to become a Jelly Buttoner? We are looking for an outstanding Monetization Operations’ Specialist, to join us in the magic of creating Free-to-Play casual mobile games!
This is a truly unique opportunity for experienced marketers to do their next step and join the growing field of ad monetization, combining both performance marketing and monetization
In this role you will be part of our winning Monetization team.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing, analyzing and optimizing our games’ ad revenue activities
- Working with our advertising partners to maximize their performance and to create significant collaborations
- Working in collaboration with monetization, product, BA and game economy teams to plan and test different ads’ implementations and segmentations
- Help building ads related products and solutions to support the teams’ growing plans
- Be the activity leader and sole focal point for all ad- monetization related matters in Jelly Button games
- Leading and managing projects in your responsibility’s areas, end to end
- Actively searching for new growth opportunities and partnerships and turning them into reality
- Monitoring and solving ad related tech issues, working with tech-support, QA and dev teams
The ideal candidate moves fast, makes decisions that are data-driven and has an eye for impact. We are looking for:
- A sharp minded, assertive hands-on go-getter, who loves the thrill and excitement that comes with working in a fast-paced environment like ours
- A positive "can do" attitude and a passion for both marketing and analytics.
- A self-starter, autodidact, with a drive to solve problems and get the job done
- A tech savvy, that can bring their experience and expertise into any scenario, in a clear and calm manner