We are Jelly Button, we entertain friends, family and the rest of the galaxy through our unique games experience.
We drive for successful, entertaining and long-lasting titles By combining creativity, technology and data, we craft games that are played
together by a massive audience of all kinds, moved recently to our new office in Sarona tower in Tel aviv.
we are looking for a Bookkeeper to join our Finance team and handle day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting functions.
What You’ll Do?
- Managing suppliers and customers (Record A/P and A/R, verify that transactions are recorded correctly, making payments, customers cycle and more).
- Reporting to statutory authorities - Income Tax & VAT.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Credit card reconciliations for the group entities
- Processing Overseas Travel Reports for the group entities
- Manage fixed assets and depreciation for the group entities
- Monthly and yearly closing processes.
- Assist in the preparation of Audit.
- Performing other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Type 2/3 bookkeeper diploma - must.
- At least 2 years bookkeeping experience; Experience in High Tech industry is a significant advantage.
- Knowledge and experience working with ERP software – a must. Familiarity with SAP and priority - significant advantage.
- Proficient with Excel.
- Excellent Hebrew and English required.
- Fixed Assets management Experience.
- Organized, thorough and discreet with ability to work in a high paste environment.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Availability for a full time position.