We are seeking a professional, talented illustrator who is excited about the game industry, and who can feed off the enthusiasm we all have for working closely to build the best culture, look, and product we can. You will work closely with the art director of the game in an agile production team and take a significant part in shaping Jelly's games.
We are currently 100+ Jellies who want to make a difference by creating beautiful and successful mobile games. Our first title, Pirate Kings with over 80 million downloads and counting. We already released Board Kings and we are in production of our next titles.
- Create 2D art and iterate to support the art style of the game.
- Work directly with the Lead Artist / Art Director and other team members to define the visual aspect of the game
- Make sure assets are visually and aesthetically optimized for game production design.
- Create concepts, storyboards for production / marketing
- Work with 3D artists on textures for ingame assets.
- Work in/out the game engine (unity) and have ownership and control over the game vision
- Proven ability to work effectively with small to large teams in a deadline-driven environment
- Proven experience in illustration and concept art
- Strong general art foundation
- Ability to create versatile types of art
- Expert level of an illustration software
- Ability to quickly iterate ideas
- Strong passion for gaming
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills.
- Excellent organization and efficient time management skills
- An eye for high quality artwork
- Ability to create textures for 3D models
- Good sense of volume, lighting and materials
- Ability to multitask
- The ambition to learn new things and evolve
(make sure to attach your portfolio, We will contact only resumes with portfolio links)
- Experience with mobile gaming
- 3D art perception
- Familiarity with UV layouts and texturing
- Familiar with Unity
- Love playing games