PIRATE KINGS is looking for a UI/UX designer who is excited about the game industry, and who can feed off the enthusiasm we all have for working closely to build the best culture, look, and product we can.
- Work closely with the Product Team and Art Director to deliver design solutions for our games.
- Create the visual brand language for our games across different platforms.
- Develop our approach towards interface design and user experience of games.
- Lead rapid iterations and testing on a variety of concepts, from wireframes to fully designed compositions.
- Partner with engineers to collaborate and iterate in quick-turnaround design-build cycles in the game engine.
- Stay up to date with interaction design trends and make a point to understand how Jelly’s audience interacts with its games/services; make use of this knowledge in the development of the best possible user experiences.
- Integrate your own designs in the game engine and have ownership over them.
- Review final products and ensure they are pixel perfect.
- Design promotional materials for the games you’re working on.
- Work experience in design/UX for software, mobile applications or games.
- Knowledge of IOS and Android interfaces and platform specific UX and functionality.
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard methodologies across multiple platforms.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and successfully launch new product.
- Ability to prioritize work and function in an agile environment.
- Strong skills in layout, typography and color theory.
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and associated design tools.
- Full-stack design approach.
- Passion for games!
- Experience working with Unity
- Hand drawing/illustration skills
- Knowledge of a 3D software
- GUI Animation skills