Jelly Button is looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create an amazing user experience with strong sense of typography, conceptual and attention to details.
You will work with the industry’s most talented, driven and creative people.
You will invent alluring and smart assets for our games from conceptualization to execution and setting the tone for Jelly Button's games.
You will produce creative game elements and assets, effectively communicate conceptual ideas to final design products.
- Crafting game elements and assets: complex screens, tooltips, icons, etc.
- Creating mockups and developing 2D art with industry standard tools
- Conceptualizing, presenting and executing ideas within a tight schedule while understanding the studio's brand and be a significant part of its development
- A real teammate, brainstorm and partner with other designers and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong design, drawing, color, composition, and conceptual ideation abilities
- At least 2 years of experience in graphic or UI design
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Quick sketching methods and the ability to create accurate wireframes
- Strong understanding of typography
- Ability to meet deadlines in a strong team environment
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Resourceful with excellent follow-through skills
- Intermediate English
- Experience with Unity engine
- Gaming background
- Passion for making and playing video games
*** PLEASE ATTACH A PORTFOLIO OR A LINK TO AN ONLINE VERSION
(We will contact only resumes with portfolio links)