We are Jelly Button, we entertain friends, family and the rest of the galaxy through our unique games experience.
We drive for successful, entertaining and long-lasting titles By combining creativity, technology and data, we craft games that are played
together by a massive audience of all kinds.
We are looking for a Game Economy to join us who will be responsible for the overall game economy modeling and pricing plans in the game. Creating economy models in Free-to-play economy for new product lines, and balance game currency and economy to ensure player’s long term retention and to optimize monetization.
· Build and analyze simulations and predictive models to proactively forecast the results of changes to content
· Come up with designs for new features/ system which address existing deficiencies in the game
· Plan A/B testing plans and analyze their effectiveness
· Build and monitor the pricing plan in the game- optimize the offering system that will fit the player in his game cycle.
· Understand and optimize the player perception psychology.
· Build macro economy in Freemium models
· Understand the game core and meta loop
· Bachelor’s Degree in economics, Statistics, Engineering, Psychology or a quantitative field - Must
· Major degree in a quantitative field – big advantage
· SQL\R knowledge- big advantage.
· Previous experience with marketing and/or monetization in the gaming industry –advantage
· Enjoy working with numbers, formulas, data analysis and excellent excel skills.
· Strong interest in gaming