We are Jelly Button, we entertain friends, family and the rest of the galaxy through our unique games experience.
We drive for successful, entertaining and long-lasting titles By combining creativity, technology and data, we craft games that are played
together by a massive audience of all kinds, moved recently to our new office in Sarona tower in Tel aviv.
• Analyzing large, complex data sets representing the behavior of millions of online and mobile game players to address strategic and operational business questions
• Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from game data to shape features, game economies and future product roadmaps
• Work closely with internal departments to drive insights that will help produce better games and insights that will drive towards monetization
and retention improvements.
• Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key business metrics and player’s experience.
• Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
•2+ years of analytical work experience, preferably for a web or mobile company, Online Gaming industry
•BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering/ Economy or other quantitative field
•Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets
•Strong Excel skills
•Experience working with Tableau – strong advantage
•Advanced knowledge in statistical tools and models- advantage
•High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
•Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
•True passion for understanding consumers’ social gaming behavior and tolerance for ambiguity