We are currently more than 120 Jellies who want to make a difference by creating beautiful and successful mobile games. Our first title, Pirate Kings with over 80 million downloads and counting. We’ve already released our next game Board Kings and we are in production of our next titles. now looking for another sharp and passionate Business Analyst to join and grow with us.
- Analyzing large, complex data sets representing the behavior of millions of online and mobile game players to address strategic and operational business questions
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from game data to shape features, game economies and future product roadmaps
- Work closely with internal departments to drive insights that will help produce better games and insights that will drive towards monetization and retention improvements.
- Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key business metrics and player’s experience.
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering/ Economy or other quantitative field
- 2+ years of analytical work experience. experience with statistical modeling- an advantage.
- Strong SQL and Excel skills with experience in querying large, complex data sets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with Tableau – strong advantage
- Experience with R - an advantage
- Advanced knowledge in statistical tools and models- advantage
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- True passion for understanding consumers’ social gaming behavior and tolerance for ambiguity