Jelly Button is looking for a game economy manager to be in charge of designing and building our new free-to-play games' economy, understand how a game works and how different players behave in it.
you will design the economy for different virtual products that the game offers, define different metrics that allow you to measure and keep improving. your responsibility is to identify and develop the purchase drivers and challenges in the game economy context, create new segments on design, and optimize the pricing to improve the game performance.
- Design the economic systems to drive players to play and enhance their game experience
- Design new features that improve long-term player satisfaction, and provide more monetization opportunities
- Recommend rewards and monetization game features to create an economic system to fulfill player needs
- Collaborate with product owners, marketing managers, UX/UI designers, analytics team, data scientists and development teams.
- Manage the economy and pricing of virtual goods; balance between free content vs. paid currency in the game economy
- Balance customer experience and revenue opportunity for in-game currency and virtual goods
- Investigate different macro economy models for different segments of users.
- Build and analyze simulations and predictive models to proactively forecast the results of changes to content
- Plan A/B testing plans and analyze their effectiveness
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a quantitative field
- Enjoy working with numbers, formulas, data analysis and excellent skills in Excel.
- A strong interest in gaming
- An interest in mobile F2P games.
- Experience with data analysis
- SQL\R knowledge- big advantage.
- knowledge and experience with online/multi-player/social games or free to play – advantage