Jelly Button is looking for a Game Economy Manager to join us.
We are seeking a passionate team player who loves numbers and excels in excel to design our free-to-play game’s economy.
As a Game economist you will work closely with game designers to create the desired game experience, which makes our game Fun-to-play. You will also build in order to measure, keep improving and optimizing the game performance.
- Design the economic systems to drive players to play and enhance their game experience
- Design new features that improve long-term player satisfaction, and provide more monetization opportunities
- Recommend rewards and monetization game features to create an economic system to fulfill player needs
- Collaborate with product owners, marketing managers, UX/UI designers, analytics team, data scientists and development teams.
- Manage the economy and pricing of virtual goods; balance between free content vs. paid currency in the game economy
- Balance customer experience and revenue opportunity for in-game currency and virtual goods
- Investigate different macro economy models for different segments of users.
- Built and analyze simulations and predictive models to proactively forecast the results of changes to content
- Plan A/B testing plans and analyze their effectiveness
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a quantitative field
- Excellent Excel skill
- Passionate about working with numbers, formulas and data analysis.
- A strong interest in gaming and mobile F2P games.
- Experience with data analysis - advantage
- SQL\R or Python knowledge- big advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with online/multi-player/social games or free to play – advantage
- Good English level
- Very high motivation and drive.