WE are looking for a sharp and passionate Senior Business Analyst to join us.
- Analyzing large, complex data sets representing the behavior of millions of online and mobile game players to address strategic and operational business questions
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from game data to shape features, game economies and future product roadmaps
- Work closely with internal departments to drive insights that will help produce better games and insights that will drive towards monetization and retention improvements.
- Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key business metrics and player’s experience.
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- 3+ years of analytical work experience, preferably for a web or mobile company, Online Gaming industry
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering/ Economy or other quantitative field
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets
- Methodological approach for data together with the ability to present the data clearly and efficiently to support business decisions.
- Advanced Excel, Tableau preferably Vertica knowledge – strong advantage
- Advanced knowledge in statistical tools and models (R, SAS, advanced statistical tools) - advantage
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Great Communication skills – someone who can turn complex concepts into actionable recommendation, True passion for understanding consumers’ social gaming behavior and tolerance for ambiguity