We are looking for an individual who is deeply passionate about data driven decisions, transforming raw data into clear actionable business insights and who is constantly driving himself/herself and the team towards meeting the next challenge.
If you are a hands-on, team player, seasoned manager who is comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this is most probably the perfect opportunity for you!
- Lead and develop a team of business analysts to provide an actionable deliverable that is clearly, accurately and thoroughly documented and understood for all the stakeholders in the studio
- Constantly communicate with client stakeholders to provide BA insights and recommendations, as well as advising on possible strategies for projects
- Carefully monitor the game’s daily KPIs trend and share your team’s insights/concerns throughout the day
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Develop, challenge and mentor BA team contently.
- Minimum of 2 years of business or operational analysis experience in a management level position.
- Demonstrated business analysis leadership and experience in large cross-functional enterprise projects
- Extensive Experience in SQL and Tableau
- Experience from a B2C industry. The gaming industry is big advantage.
- Experience working with Marketing departments; Experience in loyalty or customer analytics is a huge asset
- Experience in leading and coaching data mining initiatives
- Proven track record of building, developing and growing a team.
- Knowledge and understanding of social gaming on mobile and Facebook, an asset.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to communicate abstract analytical findings or concepts in simple business language with relevant action items.
- Strong business acumen with exceptional numerical and analytical skills and demonstrated ability to develop clear executive-level presentations
- Experience in providing forecast scenario under uncertainty
- Experience in Big Data (an asset)
- Profound knowledge in direct marketing, experimental design, customer analytics, segmentation and modeling
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work collaboratively, define the problem and identify solutions to resolve it in business and analytical settings
- Ability to think through problems and quickly develop solutions – a long-term approach to problem-solving
- Strong organizational and time management skills