Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
We are looking for an individual who is deeply passionate about:
Data-driven decisions, transforming raw data into clear actionable business
Insights and who is constantly driving himself/herself and the team towards
Meeting the next challenge. If you are a hands-on, team player, seasoned
A manager who is comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment-
This is most probably the perfect opportunity for you!
- Lead and develop a team of business analysts to provide an actionable deliverable that is clearly, accurately and thoroughly documented and understood for all the stakeholders in the studio
- Constantly communicate with client stakeholders to provide BA insights and recommendations, as well as advising on possible strategies for projects
- Carefully monitor the game’s daily KPIs trend and share your team’s insights/concerns throughout the day
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Develop, challenge and mentor BA team contently.